Wednesday, December 27, 2006
1. Return any unopened items you purchased for yourself.
2. If you received a gift you don't want donate to charity and write it off on your taxes for 2007 or return the item to the store and use the money you get back to pay towards your debt.
3. Write a list of your monthly expenses and find ways to reduce them, i.e. reduce your cell phone plan, cancel some unwatched premium cable channels, bring your lunch to work, rent movies from netflix instead of going to the movies, etc.
4. Use the extra money obtained from reducing your expenses to pay down debt.
5. Be conscious of how your spend your money during 2007.
6. Buy Christmas gifts throughout the year when items are on sale instead of waiting until December 2007. That way you will save money and won't feel the sting of buying many gifts at one time.
7. Bonus Tip: Buy my book, How to Get Out of Debt: Get an "A" Credit Rating For Free, ISBN 1933949430, as a gift to yourself for less than $20. My book will teach you how to reduce expenses, save money, create a spending plan and eliminate debt. You can purchase it today at Amazon.com, Barnesandnoble.com, Booksamillion.com, and Waldenbooks.com.
Good luck to you in 2007 and I wish you a prosperous New Year!
Friday, December 15, 2006
Book Signing for
Author Harrine Freeman
December 16, 2006
Harrine Freeman, of H.E. Freeman Enterprises and author of the most sought after book on credit repair, How to Get Out of Debt: Get an "A" Credit Rating for Free Using the System I’ve Used Successfully with Thousands of Clients will be doing a book signing DC Bookman Bookstore on December 16, 2006 from 1:00 – 3:00 pm located at 3705 Rhode Island Avenue, Mount Rainier, MD.
Her book will assist you with credit card debt, collections, repossessions, bankruptcies, judgments, student loans, late payments and more without having to file for bankruptcy or go to a credit counseling agency.
IN MAJOR BOOKSTORES DECEMBER 15, 2006
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Debt Management Seminar
By Harrine Freeman
December 13, 2006
Harrine Freeman, of H.E. Freeman Enterprises and author of the most sought after book on credit repair, How to Get Out of Debt: Get an "A" Credit Rating for Free Using the System I’ve Used Successfully with Thousands of Clients will be giving a Debt Management Seminar on December 13, 2006 from noon – 1:00 pm. For more information please call 202-727-1171 or 202-251-2503
This seminar will identify ways: to restore your credit, pay your debts, learn how to manage your finances, and learn about your rights as a consumer. The seminar will discuss issues such as bankruptcy, collections, repossessions, delinquent debts and more. This event is free and open to the public.
Saturday, December 02, 2006
1) Don't carry extra credit cards in your wallet. Only carry the credit cards you know you are going to use.
2) Leave your social security card at home.
3) Protect your credit card from thieves when handing it to the cashier. Camera phones can be used to steal credit card numbers.
4) Don't use ATM's at night or in secluded areas.
5) Don't leave your car unlocked when getting gas, the belongings in your car can be stolen and so can your car.
6) Don't leave items in your car while parked. This increases your chances of your car being stolen. If you have to leave items in your car, put them in the trunk.
7) Be on guard when riding in taxis, many drivers get robbed during the holidays.
8) When parking your car look at your surroundings, remember where you parked. If you leave the mall when it's dark, have a security guard walk you to your car.
9) If you feel someone is following you try to walk towards a lighted area or near other people. If that's not possible call a friend or family member from your cell phone. If you are attacked they can call the police and locate you. Use a headset when talking to keep your hands free.
10) Do online shopping at a secure trusted websites with shttp or https or with a locked symbol in the lower right hand corner of the website.
For more tips and information on how to get out of debt you can buy my book, How to Get Out of Debt: Get an "A" Credit Rating For Free at www.hefreemanenteprises.com.