Thursday, January 14, 2016

Don't Take No For An Answer

                                                       

 Keep good records, don't take no for an answer and never give up.

  1. I was in a billing dispute with a company over payment for a service. I had been a customer for 8 years.
  2. I paid what I owed, but the company charged me an early termination fee that was not documented in my agreements and other paperwork. 
  3. I asked for a copy of the policy stating the early termination fee - no response.
  4. The company forwarded my account to a collection agency and neglected to inform the collection agency of the payments I made.
  5. I filed a complaint with the BBB. I provided substantial documentation to dispute everything the company said. I was not aware that my account had been forwarded to a collection agency until I filed a complaint against the company.
  6. I requested a refund of my deposit. 
  7. I am happy to say I got my deposit, my account will be reported as "paid in full" with the company, the collection agency account is closed and my account with the collection agency will be reported as "paid in full".
If you want to get results like this inbox me or email at consulting at hefreemanenterprises dot com for your personal and business financial needs.

No comments: