Tuesday, September 20, 2016

How to Start Your Life Over Again








 you know i always like to add a bit of humor don t depend on others to ...

“Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better” by Samuel Beckett is a great way to explain why you should start over.  Making a change is grueling and does not happen overnight.  If you want to make a change in your life, you have to first change your thinking.  Thoughts become feelings, feelings become words and words become actions. You may have to relocate, change your job, change your friends, change your diet or change every aspect of your life. 

Change is scary but that is a part of life and growing.  As a baby, you totally depended on your parents to carry you around because you could not walk.  You began crawling then taking steps to walk.  Babies are overcome with fear, once the overcome their fear they began walking, then running, then talking then talking and running all over the place. 

Henry Ford went broke five times before he started Ford Motor Company.  R.H Macy failed seven times before opening his Macy’s store in New York City.    Colonel Sanders (Harland David Sanders) of Kentucky Fried Chicken recipe was rejected 1,009 times before a restaurant accepted it. Thomas Edison made 1,000 unsuccessful attempts at inventing the light bulb.

Making a change takes time and effort.  After failure comes success but may require that, you fail multiple times before you become successful.  Being successful is hard work. Anything worth achieving is worth working hard for.  The difference between being a failure and being a success is your attitude.  If you choose to remain a failure, you will.  If you choose to see the failure as a lesson and do not repeat the same mistake you will become a success.  Failure is the seed of success. Failure helps birth success as evidenced by successful people in the world today.  Failure is a great lesson; it shows you what did not work and what you need to be do better next time.  Failure helps you to develop a plan B, C, D or even E. 

Failure happens so expect it but do not dwell on it. I have been a failure several times in my life, in my career, relationships, and with money.  I went to college and got my first credit card at age 17.  By the time I graduated college I had 13 credit cards and racked up $19,000 in debt, one was a gas card and I did not even have a car or a driver’s license.  When I got my first job, I was only making $21,000 a year.  I failed at using a credit card and continued to fail for 4 years.  When I lost my job and realized that I was unable to pay my bills, the light bulb came on and I knew I could not continue to fail at using credit.  I made a decision to get myself out of debt and never get into debt again and I did.  The only debt I have is my mortgage. Here are five ways to start your life over again and win.

Never Say Never
We do not know what the future holds so do not assume that your current state in any aspect of your life will remain that way, plan for the unexpected.

Be a Winner
Decide you will be a winner and take steps to overcome your situation. Let go of your pride and ego.  Humble yourself.  Ignore advice from those who are not successful.

Future
Be a role model for your children, family and future generations to show them that failure is not a permanent option; it is merely one stop in the path of life.

Change Is Good
Sometimes change helps us to refocus on what is important so do not reject change - embrace it.

Outlook
Change your outlook on life.  Eliminate negative behaviors, thoughts and people from your life.  Read inspirational articles or self-help books such as “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne, “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill or The Law of Attraction by Jerry and Esther Hicks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot.
credit card merchant loan

charles said...

The superb highly informative blog I’m about to share this with all my contacts.
progressive cash loans

Unknown said...

Hey buddies, such a marvelous blog you have made I’m surprised to read such informative stuff.
www.loansingapore.sg/moneylender