Thursday, August 24, 2006

Protecting Your Personal Finances

I met a woman who has recently become a home owner but is unable to pay the bills to maintain the home. I referred her to the book "Protecting Your Financial Future: The Inside Story on Wills, Living Trusts, Probate, Estate Taxes, and Asset Protection. Many of us do not know all the laws and taxes tips that are available to help us protect our finances even if you don't have much. I am also one of those people. I was not aware of all of the benefits available to me and thought that these benefits were only available to wealthy people. I now know that I should protect my finances in the event of job loss, health problems, starting a business, my death, etc. I have learned a lot from this book and have already taken steps to protect my business and personal finances. Living today you never know what may happen, one day everything may be going good and the next day the world can come tumbling down. But hopefully this book will put you on the right track and help you have a brighter financial future. Good luck!

No comments: